WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, June 18: Big Tech Critic Khan Sworn in as FTC Chair, CJEU Says Copyright Owners Can Request IP Addresses of Infringers, and International Cybercrime Prevention Act is Reintroduced
- Using AI to Valuate and Determine Essentiality for SEPs
- WIPO is seeking a Senior Legal Officer
- Trademarks Are Not Patents: The Second Circuit Rejects FTC Challenge to Trademark Settlements in 1-800 Contacts
- Patent Filings Roundup: VLSI Judgment Patents Challenged; Dozens of NPE-Semiconductor Patents Instituted; Nanotechnology Solar Panel Litigation Kicks Off