WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Patent Filings Roundup: Light Week Leading up to the Holidays Sees Record District Court Terminations
- Thank You! From Trademark Amendments to Mentors, IP Stakeholders Get Grateful
- Other Barks & Bites for Wednesday, November 23: Senate Democrats Renew Call for TRIPS Waiver, SCOTUS Denies Right of Publicity and Initial Interest Confusion Appeals, and Apple Files Petition for Cert on Licensee Standing to Challenge Patent Validity
- Hindsight Bias: An Ovine Survey
- Marshall, Gerstein & Borun Seeks An Associate, Patent Agent or Technical Specialist