WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- The View from the Court’s 2 Live Crew: Examining the Thomas/Alito Dissent in Google v. Oracle
- Drafting Lessons from a 101 Loss in the Eastern District of Texas
- Satan Shoes: Trademark Blasphemy or Free Speech?
- Tillis, Michel and Iancu Back Ericsson in Heated International FRAND Dispute with Samsung
- This Week in Washington IP: Innovation at the U.S. Departments of Defense and Energy, GIPC Event on Innovation Ecosystem, and Working Toward a Carbon-Free Shipping Industry