WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Assessing the Damage from Our COVID Technology Giveaway
- This Week in Washington IP: Reviewing Small Business R&D Funding Programs, Researching COVID-19 Variants and Building Department of Defense Cyber Capabilities
- Errors in Issued Patents as a Measure of Patent Quality
- PPAC Meeting: Filings Down Less Than Expected Overall, Office Calls on Congress to Release Previously Collected Fees
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, May 7: FTC Issues Report to Congress on Repair Restrictions, SCOTUS Calls for Solicitor General Brief in American Axle and USPTO Seeks to Hire Hundreds of Patent Examiners