WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Mossoff Policy Memo for Hudson Institute Calls for Transparency from I-MAK on Data Used in Drug Pricing Debate
- IPWatchdog is Seeking Freelance Writers to Assist with News Coverage as We Continue to Expand
- Green Light for Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- Patent Filings Round-up: Claims from $25 Million Verdict Held Unpatentable After Stay Denied; Panel Denies IPR Over Lengthy Reexam History
- SCOTUS Denials of Apple and Mylan Petitions Unlikely to End Challenges to PTAB NHK/Fintiv Framework