WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, September 29: SCOTUS Grants Copyright Petition; Massachusetts Court Overturns $176.5 Million Patent Infringement Judgment Against Eli Lilly; and Hollywood Writers Reach Tentative Agreement with Studios, Including Copyright Protections from AI
- Brazilian Court Enforces Preliminary Injunction Against Netflix
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- United States Slips Back to Third Place in WIPO’s Global Innovation Index 2023
- Meeting Marvels: The Value and Necessity of Invention Disclosure Meetings