WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- The Rise of Australia’s Small Boutique Patent and Trademark Firms
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, July 10: China Patent Filings Increase Despite COVID-19, CJEU Says Government Committees Subject to GDPR and CAFC Revives Part of Uniloc Motion to Seal in Apple Patent Case
- A Case Study in Protecting Internet Quiz IP
- On Goodwill Versus History and the Potential Renaming of Franklin Pierce Law School
- IPWatchdog Launches Weekly Comic Strip, ‘Informal Drawings’, by Peter Sleman