WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, September 17: FTC Report Finds Big Tech Acquisitions Underreported, ITC Appoints OUII Investigative Attorney as Judge, and Hughes Dissents from CAFC’s Damages Remand in Omega Patents Case
- Patent Filings Roundup: Trading Technologies Nets $6.6 Million; Regeneron Biologic Eye Injection Drug Patent Challenged Early; Semiconductor Challenges Roll On
- VIASAT is Seeking a Patent Attorney for its Office in Carlsbad, CA
- Celebrating (?) the America Invents Act: Ten Years On, Many IP Stakeholders Say it’s Time for a Second Look
- Ten Years of the America Invents Act: Toward a More Objective and Accurate Patent System