WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- PPAC Announcements: Hirshfeld Doubles Down on Director Review Authority; Commerce Department to File for Registration of USPTO Trademarks; Committee Requests Release of $64 Million in User Fees
- CAFC Dismisses LG’s Interlocutory Appeal as Untimely
- We Have to Believe: Keeping an Open Mind on AI is Vital to the Future of Our Patent System
- Don’t Go Down the Rabbit Hole with the Foes of Bayh-Dole
- CAFC Affirms Improper Venue Ruling in Victoria’s Secrets’ Favor