WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, February 3: Trump Sues for Copyright Infringement, Google Wins Transfer from TX to CA, and Nike Takes Lululemon to Court for Patent Infringement
- Combat Cyberbullying with Copyright Law
- In Response to Questions Signaling Major Changes to Patent System, Commenters Ask USPTO: ‘Where’s Your Data?’
- Revolution Rope Inventor Tells Justices She Deserves Her Day in Article III Court
- Understanding IP Matters: IP Investing — What Is It? Who Does It? Why It Matters