WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Straight to the Prompt: IP Lawyers Must Develop AI Skills NOW
- CSIS Panel Highlights Divide on PREVAIL Act Provisions
- CAFC Partially Affirms for VLSI on Infringement But Vacates and Remands for New Trial on Damages
- This Week in Washington IP: Evaluating the U.S. Role in IP Leadership, CHIPS Act Successes and Semiconductor Production, and the White House Policy on AI
- Clause 8: Ofinno’s Story of Surviving and Thriving in the Patent Monetization Space