WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, January 15: Copyright Office Issues Final Rule on Unmatched Musical Works Under MMA, $1 Billion Copyright Verdict Against Cox Communications Upheld, USPTO Publishes Report on China IP Filings
- Complete Genomics Sues Illumina for Antitrust and Unfair Competition Violations
- USPTO Report Puts Chinese Innovation Growth in Context
- Patent Filings Roundup: Board Says ‘Nein’ to German Company’s IPR; A PTAB Footnote to the Fortress/Intel Fight
- Minaj-Chapman Copyright Settlement is a Warning to Artists