WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- UK Judge Upholds Refusal of DABUS Patents
- Google’s Fair Use Shell Game
- Panelists Urge Americans to Trust IP, Trust Vaccines, Listen to Science in COVID-19 Debate
- USPTO Rulemaking on PTAB Precedential Opinions Deserves Public Support
- Patent Filings Roundup: Clash of Clans Conflict Continues; First ANDA-Related Pharmaceutical Patent Discretionary Denial; Freedom-to-Operate Action on Synthetic Peptide Tech