WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Questions to Ask to Avoid Exclusion of Trademark Surveys
- CAFC Says Generic Blood Pressure Product Described in ANDA Will Not Infringe Par Pharma Patents
- Eleventh Circuit Affirms Finding that Takedown Notice for Auto Stickers Violated DMCA
- Streamlining Patent Examination: Amendments to Canada’s Patent Rules Coming Into Effect Soon
- Ingenio’s Failure to Seek Remand Under SAS Institute Dooms CAFC Appeal