WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- The Blockchain Patent Landscape Shows Accelerating Growth
- Bayes PLLC Is Looking To Hire A Patent Prosecution Associate/Agent/Specialist
- Amicus eComp Consultants Urges Supreme Court to Deem PTAB APJs ‘Inferior’ Officers in Arthrex
- Patent Filings Roundup: Gilstrap Cancels Trials Until March, Board Denies Under Fintiv Anyway; IP Edge Sues Another 35; Xerox Goes on the Attack
- Intellectual Property Policy: Four Observations, Five Questions, and a Warning