WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Other Barks and Bites for Friday, March 1: More News Organizations Sue OpenAI, Writer Accuses Amazon of Copyright Infringement, OpenAI Wins Trademark Battle with Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- USPTO Proposes Rules to Implement Motion to Amend Pilot Provisions
- Sanctions Imperative When False Statements are the Basis for a Lawsuit
- U.S., EPO and Chinese Software-Related Patent Grants Remained Steady in 2023
- Brazilian Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Allow AI as Inventor