WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Defending Trade Secrets with Protective Orders
- Latest Eligibility Decision from Federal Circuit Highlights Importance of Crafting a Background in Light of Alice
- Federal Circuit Denies AAM Request to Stay Mandate Pending Supreme Court Review
- This Week in Washington IP: Senate Commerce Committee to Grill Tech CEOs on Section 230, House Big Tech Antitrust Report and USPTO’s Quarterly TPAC Meeting
- The Air Force Wants Your IP – Don’t Expect it Back