WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, August 7: USPTO Increases Fees for Patent Filings and AIA Trials, State AGs Ask HHS to March-In on Remdesivir, CAFC Denies American Axle Rehearing
- US Inventor Amicus in New Vision Gaming: ‘October Effect,’ Subjective APJ Evaluations Support Due Process Argument Against PTAB
- No, You Can’t March in On Remdesivir
- Time to ‘Think PCT’: Rethink Your Global Patent Strategy to Preserve Your Seat at the Table
- Patent Filings Roundup: U.S. Tractor Retailer Hit; TikTok Sued by Triller; IP Edge Entities Dominate District Court Filings