WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Answering the Question, ‘What is the Conservative View of Patent Rights?’
- Juno Asks Supreme Court to Reconsider Denial of Petition on Section 112 Question in Light of Amgen Review
- US Inventor Arguments for Opposing the Pride in Patent Ownership Act Fall Short on the Merits
- USPTO, Copyright Office Joint Study on NFTs Could Help Dispel Confusion About IP Ownership in Media Content Underlying Digital Assets
- Are Your IP License Agreements Undervalued? What to Consider Before Starting a Forensic Royalty Audit