WELCOME TO IPTHEFT.ORG
The purpose of this site is to provide a common place for Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP) Grantees and Law Enforcement to find training, resources, and technical assistance that will aid in their intellectual property theft investigations. This site also contains legal resources for prosecutors and judges and citizen resources for the general public.
This site is managed by the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
nEED HELP WITH AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASE?
intellectual Property in the news
- Deciding Where to Obtain International Patent Rights
- Setting the Record Straight on NIST’s Public Meeting: No, Senators Bayh and Dole Didn’t Sell Out Their Law
- Amici and Practitioners Attempt to Read the Arthrex Tea Leaves
- The New Copyright Small Claims Board Presents Problems for Copyright Owners and Small Businesses
- SCOTUS Dubs PTAB/APJ Structure a ‘Rare Bird’, Pushes for Workable Remedies in Arthrex Oral Arguments